Health And Wellness At Work – Online Training & Certification
Health and Wellness at Work – Online Training Course – Wellness in the Workplace – Employee Wellness Programs
A healthy employee is a happy and productive employee, and that is a goal for every organization. Through our health and wellness at work online learning program, participants will experience the benefits of a healthier lifestyle and workplace.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Our health and wellness at work e-learning course will be instrumental in creating a “Culture of Wellness” within your organisation. Participants will touch on common issues such as smoking cessation, nutrition & weight loss, and preventative care. Health and wellness is the responsibility of everyone in an organisation, so take the positive step and create a program at your organisation.
The objectives of this health and wellness at work online course are to:
- Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Maintain a Health and Wellness Program
What’s covered in this course?
This online health and wellness at work course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Meaning and Definition of a Health and Wellness Program?
Module Three: Types of Health Behavior Programs
Module Four: Health Behavior Programs
Module Five: Health Screenings and Maintenance Programs
Module Six: Mental Health Programs
|Module Seven: Evaluate the Need
Module Eight: Planning Process
Module Nine: Implementation
Module Ten: Create a “Culture of Wellness”
Module Eleven: Evaluate Results
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is health & wellness at work?
“Workplace health programs also include policies intended to facilitate employee health, including allowing time for exercise, providing on-site kitchens and eating areas, offering healthful food options in vending machines, holding “walk and talk” meetings, and offering financial and other incentives for participation”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.