Care Planning & Record Keeping Level 2 – Online CPD Accredited Training Course
- Reviews (0)
Care Planning & Record Keeping Level 2 – Online CPD Accredited Training Course for Healthcare & Social Care Providers – Skills for Health Aligned Course
Welcome to our online care planning & record keeping training course for healthcare and social care providers. Our online care planning & record keeping training courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
How to access your care planning & record keeping training course
Follow the easy steps below to purchase and access your care planning & record keeping course:
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Course aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of this care planning & record keeping training course are to:
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding care planning & record keeping
- To provide essential training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online care planning & record keeping course?
This care planning & record keeping e-learning course covers the following:
- Meet professional, local and national standards in accordance with recommended best practice
- Outline aims, actions and responsibilities of assessment and care planning
- Risk Management – how do we make care as safe as possible
- Goal setting – setting out what do we want to achieve and measuring whether or not we have achieved it
- Awareness that care plans and patient records must be accessible to everyone who is part of the care planning process (and providing care to the individual)
Who is the online care planning & record keeping course for?
This care planning & record keeping e-learning course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services including:
- NHS medical, nursing, AHP and care staff
- Locum doctors and nurses
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Agency nurses
- Agency workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Nursery staff
- Teachers and teaching staff
- Community services
Our online care planning & record keeping courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e learning courses.
These care planning & record keeping training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
To complete this care planning e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our care planning & record keeping training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Assessment and certification
At the end of this care planning e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online care planning & record keeping training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your management of record keeping e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your care planning online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase
What is a care plan?
A care plan (sometimes called a care and support plan, or support plan if you’re a carer) sets out how your care and support needs will be met.
You should be fully involved in the preparation of your care plan, and you and anyone else you request should also get a written copy. The care plan must set out:
Care plans provide direction for individualized care of the client. Acare plan flows from each patient’s unique list of diagnoses and should be organized by the individual’s specific needs. Continuity ofcare. The care plan is a means of communicating and organizing the actions of a constantly changing nursing staff.
What is a clinical record?
Clinical records include a wide variety of documents generated on, or on behalf of, all the health professionals involved in patient care. This includes: Handwritten clinical notes. Computerised/electronic clinical records.
Why is care planning and record keeping important?
The care planning awareness course enables participants to understand the importance of care planning, their implementation and how to review them. It provides knowledge and understanding to enable candidates to work alongside other professionals and make initial assessments to meet the needs of the individual.
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online care planning course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Care Planning & Record Keeping Level 2 – Online CPD Accredited Training Course for Healthcare & Social Care Providers – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned E-Learning