Care Certificate Standard 2 – Your Personal Development Online Training Course
- Reviews (0)
Care Certificate Standard 2 – Your Personal Development Online CPD Accredited Training Course for Health & Social Care – Skills for Care Aligned Course
Welcome to our online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training course for healthcare and social care providers. Our online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out in the Care Certificate, the the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
How to access your care certificate standard 2 training course
Follow the easy steps below to purchase and access your care certificate standard 2 training course:
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Course aims and objectives
Personal development happens throughout your life. At work, it starts with agreeing your aims and objectives and thinking about your strengths and development needs. You then set goals so that you can meet your objectives and make the most of your talent. On completion of this care certificate standard 2 e-learning course, you will have an improved understanding of the following:
- Skills, knowledge and competence
- Developing a personal development plan (PDP)
- Contributing to your PDP
- Supervision and appraisal
- Agreeing your objectives
- Developing your knowledge, skills and understanding
- Learning and development
- Reflection as a form of learning
- Receiving feedback
- Continuing your learning
What is covered in this online care certificate standard 2 training course?
This online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training course covers the following:
- Agree a personal development plan
- Identify sources of support for their own learning and development
- Describe the process for agreeing a personal development plan and who should be involved
- Explain why feedback from others is important in helping to develop and improve the way they work
- Contribute to drawing up own personal development plan
- Agree a personal development plan
- Develop their knowledge, skills and understanding
- Describe the functional level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills necessary to carry out their role
- Explain how to check their current level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Describe how a learning activity has improved their own knowledge, skills and understanding
- Describe how reflecting on a situation has improved their own knowledge, skills and understanding
- Describe how feedback from others has developed their own knowledge, skills and understanding
- Demonstrate how to measure their own knowledge, performance and understanding against relevant standards
- List the learning opportunities available to them and how they can use them to improve the way they work
- Demonstrate how to record progress in relation to their personal development
- Explain why continuing professional development is important
Who is the online care certificate standard 2 training course for?
This care certificate standard 2 e-learning course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services including:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
This care certificate standard 2 e-learning course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
- NHS nursing, AHP and care staff
- Locum doctors and nurses
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Agency nurses
- Agency workers
- Healthcare assistants (HCAs)
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Community services
Our online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e learning courses.
These care certificate standard 2 your personal development training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
To complete this care certificate standard 2 your personal development e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our care certificate standard 2 your personal development training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Assessment and certification
At the end of this care certificate standard 2 your personal development e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your care certificate standard 2 e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your care certificate standard 2 your personal development online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase
What is the care certificate standard 2 – your personal development?
The care certificate standard 2 covers personal development. A personal development plan (PDP) is an action plan that helps you get organised, identifies learning and development needs to help you do your job better or help in your career, and then tracks progress. Personal development planning is the process of creating an action plan based on awareness, values, reflection, goal-setting and planning for personal development within the context of a career, education, relationship or for self-improvement.
Why is this care certificate standard 2 course important?
For those new to health and social care, the Care Certificate is the beginning of your learning and will usually form part of your induction. All good employers will want to develop their workers further over time. A development plan to achieve this might be agreed during your induction period or during a review at a later point.
As a first step, you will agree with your employer how you are going to complete the Care Certificate, including how long it (and any other induction training) will take. Then, as you continue to work in health and social care, it will be important that you develop your skills and abilities. This may involve further training, specialist courses and qualifications. Your employer will know what they expect from you and will help you set targets and find the learning you need, and so will create your PDP with you. The majority of PDPs cover a 12-month period, and should therefore be updated and renewed each year.
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online care certificate standard 2 your personal development training course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Care Certificate Standard 2 – Your Personal Development Online CPD Accredited Training Course for Health & Social Care Workers – Skills for Care Aligned Course